Thursday, August 30, 2007

This was our summer!

We spent a lot of time with family this summer. It was great, but I miss my friends! Mark loves playing in the sand, as you can see. My girls LOVE water. Willie discovered swimming this summer too. We had lots of fun at the cottage, camping and the beach. The girls also played soccer and were very proud of their medals. And I took lots of pictures (as usual)! Time to move on to the next phase...school! I'm a little nervous sending my girls to school after attempting homeschooling. But I'm glad that God will be with them...ya, TRUST IN HIM. I'll be at home praying!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh great shots!! Can't believe how big the girls are getting!!!

Roxanne said...

Good to see you post again. Teena I have enjoyed getting to know you more this summer during our walks. I'm hoping we can keep this up throughout the fall. Keep those running shoes handy.

Tamatha said...

I love all of the pictures that you post. Sounds like you have some good summer memories:o)

redeemed diva said...

Hey Teena,
Great pics. My best summer memories are at my summer cottage. That's a great gift to your kids

Anonymous said...

Waiting for more shots!!!!